Job Title: Account Manager
Exempt Status: Exempt
Division: Client Services
Reports to: Manager, Client Services
Episource, with over 3,000 employees worldwide, is a leading provider of risk adjustment services and solutions for health plans. Our services help Medicare Advantage, Commercial/Exchange, and Medicaid managed care plans improve and support accurate reimbursement in a post-Affordable Care Act market. Our services include retrospective chart reviews, medical record retrieval, HEDIS/ACO quality reporting, and data analytics, allowing payers and providers to dramatically reduce costs and improve quality of care.
Seeking smart, talented individual looking for a growth opportunity and wanting to be part of a successful team. This is a full time exempt, salaried position, based in Gardena, CA reporting to the Manager of Client Services. The Account Manager will manage key health plan clients and ensure successful project delivery. This position will conduct meetings with health plans and medical groups to review project milestones and share key business metrics, while also identifying potential cross-sell opportunities within the current client base.
- Succinctly communicate project status and business metrics with clients and internal stakeholders via written, verbal, and/or in-person communications
- Analyze key business performance metrics and prepare project updates
- Provide overviews and demonstrations of Episource solutions to client stakeholders
- Listen to client questions, anticipate issues, and seek solutions that drives a positive outcome
- Work collaboratively with internal departments and external vendors to coordinate project delivery and provide clients with a superior client services experience
- Lead client strategy sessions and project kick off meetings, as well as develop action plans to meet business goals
- Manage high volume of client communication and manage the timely resolution of all outstanding client issues
- Proactively identify and manage opportunities to expand the scope of Episource solutions used by client organizations
- Excellent problem solving, strategic planning, multi-tasking, and coordination skills
- Able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, client-driven, and fun work environment
- A four year college degree with 5 to 7 years of account management experience
- Experience working with large enterprise clients
- Previous health care experience highly preferred
- Excellent customer service, sales, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills, highly organized, self-motivated, and able to work under strict timelines with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients
- Strong analytical skills to prepare and review reports and understand trends
- Robust knowledge of computer based systems such as Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce highly preferred
- Possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess initiative, tact, poise, neat personal appearance – physical condition commensurate with the requirements of the position
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision. Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching, requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
EEO POLICY STATEMENT:
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Episource, LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Episource, LLC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.