Job Title: Call Center Team Lead
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Manager, Outreach
Location: Tampa, FL
Episource, with over 3,000 employees worldwide, is a leading provider of risk adjustment services and solutions for health plans. Our services help Medicare Advantage, Commercial/Exchange, and Medicaid managed care plans improve and support accurate reimbursement in a post-Affordable Care Act market. Our services include retrospective chart reviews, medical record retrieval, HEDIS/ACO quality reporting, and data analytics, allowing payers and providers to dramatically reduce costs and improve quality of care.
As a Call Center Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing oversight and direction of daily work activities to designated team of Call Center Agents. The Team Lead will ensure quality performance and metrics are met.
This position entails the ability to effectively assess any internal external complaints, and inquiries, and provide assistance and coaching to fellow teammates on applicable guidelines and/or solutions. This role requires excellent problem solving, effective communication and analytical skills, with the ability to thrive in a team environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Monitors call center daily productivity to ensure personal/team qualitative and quantitative Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are met.
- (In coordination with the Supervisor/Manager), Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Collaborates with training and quality assurance divisions to make operational improvements.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their job effectively and within established responsibilities.
- Handles internal and external escalation inquiries and follow-up accordingly.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Assists with the development, analyses and implementation of training, scheduling, and recognition programs for the call center.
- Monitors attendance and reports to supervisor any areas that fall outside of established attendance protocols.
- Responsible for monitoring time card corrections and approval.
- May be required to support with additional operational tasks.
- May be assigned other duties.
- Must maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Education / Requirements:
- Minimum HS Diploma
- 1-2 Years of leadership experience
- Call Center experience preferred.
- Proven leadership skills to ensure coaching and feedback to team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to multi-task and navigate quickly through screens in computer systems.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some standing, some bending, stooping and stretching, requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Working conditions are normal for a call center environment.
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
Training / Certification Requirements:
- Company compliance program modules.
- Company safety regulations.
EEO POLICY STATEMENT:
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Episource, LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Episource, LLC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.