HRA Call Center Outreach Coordinator
Job Title: HRA Call Center Outreach Coordinator
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Call Center Supervisor
Location: Tampa, FL
The Health Risk Assessment (HRA) Call Center Outreach Coordinator is responsible for promoting the benefit of and scheduling of health risk assessments with members of various clients. The OC will contact the member and secure an appointment with a nurse practitioner for an in-home health assessment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The Outreach Coordinator main responsibility is to conduct outbound calls to health plan members and schedule in home visits. Actively promotes in-home health assessment appointments to members. The Outreach Coordinator provides support services to other internal team members by working special projects, manual call lists, etc. as needed. Works closely with Logistical (Scheduling Coordinator) Team to ensure effective and efficient call center & provider utilization rates. Responsible for providing excellent interactions resulting in meeting/exceeding scheduled rates, call quality guidelines and all other key performance metrics. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Make outbound calls to designated members with the goal of scheduling an in-home health risk assessment
- Actively participates and contributes to overall team cohesiveness and achievement of team goals
- Meet monthly key performance goals including, quality, productivity, aht, vph, scheduled rates, decline rates, contact rates, and other key performance indicators
- Follow and comply with established standard operating process for all activities and procedures including accurately and concisely documenting member details/feedback and special needs indicated during the call
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively interact with the members resulting in scheduled appointments, addressing member issues, and providing additional information as needed
- Requires an individual to maintain the ability to work in an environment with PHI / PII data
- May be assigned other duties
- Must maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Metrics of success for the HRA Call Center Outreach Coordinator role will include:
- High member schedule rate (i.e., the percentage of members who accept a visit)
- Low member decline rate (i.e., the percentage of members who decline a visit)
- High productivity rates (calls per hour, contacts per hour, scheduled visits per hour, aht, etc.)
- Schedule adherence
- Overall Compliance with all Key Performance Metrics, including but not limited to, Quality, Scheduled Visits, Invalids, Declines, and Attendance.
Note: reasonable benchmarks for performance metrics to be determined over time & experience
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintain a positive attitude and provide exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and in teams to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines and standard accepted practices.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with all internal and external customers/employees.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communication with internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of HIPAA Compliance rules and regulations a plus.
- Professionalism in appearance, communications and demeanor.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting productivity standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen, speak and view (close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus) as required to:
- Read printed material on paper and similar medium, on a PC or similar electronic devices.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some standing, some bending, stooping and stretching, requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- No travel required.
Training / Certification Requirements:
- Company compliance program modules.
- Company safety regulations.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.