HRA Call Center Scheduling Coordinator
Job Title: HRA Call Center Scheduling Coordinator
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Logistics Supervisor
Location: Tampa, FL
The Health Risk Assessment (HRA) Call Center Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Clinical team. The Scheduling Coordinator works with the HRA Call Center team with open appointments, rescheduling appointments, obtaining and updating provider availability and assisting with schedule routing optimization, schedule changes, and cancellations. Responsible for handling all inbound Clinical team support as well as Member inbound call queues. The HRA Scheduling Coordinator will need to be confident and positive in a fast-paced environment requiring strong team cohesion and people skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Works closely with call center and clinical team to ensure effective and efficient call center & provider utilization rates. Responsible for providing excellent interactions resulting in meeting/exceeding scheduled rates, call quality guidelines and all other key performance metrics. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Obtaining and maintaining provider schedule availability
- Identify and address provider scheduling issues, evaluate and create alternates as needed and anticipate future needs
- Confirm member appointments 24-48 hours in advance
- Make required follow up calls as needed to coordinate providers/members schedules
- Meet monthly key performance goals including but not limited to quality, productivity, aht, vph, scheduled rates, speed to answer, reduction in provider escalations, and other key performance indicators
- Assist in new provider onboarding as needed
- Follow and comply with established standard operating process for all activities and procedures
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively interact with the members resulting in scheduled appointments
- Requires an individual to maintain the ability to work in an environment with PHI / PII data
- May be assigned other duties
- Must maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Metrics of success for the HRA Call Center Outreach Coordinator role will include:
- High provider utilization rate
- High provider satisfaction rate with scheduling department
- High productivity rates (aht, speed to answer, quality, etc.)
- Schedule adherence
- Overall Compliance with all Key Performance Metrics, including but not limited to, Quality, Scheduled Visits, Provider Utilization, and Attendance.
Note: reasonable benchmarks for performance metrics to be determined over time & experience
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintain a positive attitude and provide exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and in teams to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines and standard accepted practices.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with all internal and external customers/employees.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communication with internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of HIPAA Compliance rules and regulations a plus.
- Professionalism in appearance, communications and demeanor.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting productivity standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen, speak and view (close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus) as required to:
- Read printed material on paper and similar medium, on a PC or similar electronic devices.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some standing, some bending, stooping and stretching, requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- No travel required.
Training / Certification Requirements:
- Company compliance program modules.
- Company safety regulations.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.