Jr Account Manager
Job Title: Jr Account Manager
Exempt Status: Exempt
Division: Client Service
Reports to: Manager, Clinent Services
Seeking smart, talented individual looking for a growth opportunity and wanting to be part of a successful team. This is a full time exempt, salaried position, based in Gardena, CA reporting to the Manager of Client Services. The Junior Account Manager will manage key health plan clients and ensure successful project delivery. This position will conduct meetings with health plans and medical groups to review project milestones and share key business metrics, while also identifying potential cross-sell opportunities within the current client base.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Succinctly communicate project status and business metrics with clients and internal stakeholders via written, verbal, and/or in-person communications.
- Analyze key business performance metrics and prepare project updates.
- Provide overviews and demonstrations of Episource solutions to client stakeholders.
- Listen to client questions, anticipate issues, and seek solutions that drives a positive outcome.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments and external vendors to coordinate project delivery and provide clients with a superior client services experience.
- Lead client strategy sessions and project kick off meetings with support from other internal stakeholders, as well as develop action plans to meet business goals.
- Manage high volume of client communication and manage the timely resolution of all outstanding client issues.
- Proactively identify and manage opportunities to expand the scope of Episource solutions used by client organizations.
- Excellent problem solving, strategic planning, multi-tasking, and coordination skills.
- Able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, client-driven, and fun work environment.
- Requires an individual to maintain the ability to work in an environment with PHI / PII data.
- May be assigned other duties.
- Must maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 2 to 4 years of account management or client project management experience
- Successful attainment of an Associate’s Degree or higher
- Experience working with clients of varying sizes and complexities
- Previous health care experience highly preferred
- Excellent customer service, sales, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills, highly organized, self-motivated, and able to work under strict timelines with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients
- Strong analytical skills to prepare and review reports and understand trends
- Knowledge of computer-based systems such as Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce highly preferred
- Possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess initiative, tact, poise, neat personal appearance – physical condition commensurate with the requirements of the position
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting productivity standards.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision.
- Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.