Job Title: Lead Software Engineer
Exempt Status: Exempt
Division: Product Development
Reports to: Sr Dir Software Engineering
Episource, with over 3000 employees worldwide, is a leading provider of risk adjustment services and solutions for health plans. Our services help Medicare Advantage, Commercial/Exchange, and Medicaid managed care plans improve and support accurate reimbursement in a post-Affordable Care Act market. Our services include retrospective chart reviews, medical record retrieval, HEDIS/ACO quality reporting, and data analytics, allowing payers and providers to dramatically reduce costs and improve quality of care.
We are on a mission to give Health Insurance agencies the power of identify opportunities for RAF improvement within your patient population with a clean, simple, robust interface
The new products are still in very early stages, so come seize this rare opportunity and apply your expertise in a brand new arena.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Lead a small team of collaborative and brilliant engineers
- Architect and implement robust and reliable microservices on a modern stack
- Contribute to our workflow tools that are essential for our business process management
- Integrate with other systems and services across the Episource organization
- Work on web applications using a modern stack
- Write high-quality code that is readable, testable, and extensible
- Research and pioneer the adoption of new technologies for our team.
- Attract and hire a small team of talented engineers to build out brand new revenue generating products and services
- You’ll build small, robust backend API services in Go and Node.js that must be performant under load, scalable, and deliver large sets of data
- You’ll frequently work with other Product Engineering and Platform Service teams to incorporate their components, services and tools into your product; as well as, share components, services, and best practices in return
- Every day offers a variety of work, an opportunity to contribute new ideas, and the ability to share your knowledge within and outside of the Episource organization
EEO POLICY STATEMENT:
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Episource, LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Episource, LLC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.