Job Title: Manager, Client Services
Exempt Status: Exempt
Division: Client Services
Reports to: Director, Client Services
Seeking smart, talented individual looking for a growth opportunity and wanting to be part of a successful team. This is a full time exempt, salaried position, based in Gardena, CA reporting to the Director of Client Services. The Manager, Client Services will be accountable for the success of account management efforts for an identified portion of Episource’s book of business. He/she will have direct management responsibilities for 2-3 account managers, and will also directly manage select strategic health plan clients to ensure successful project delivery. This position will lead meetings with health plans and medical groups to review project milestones and share key business metrics, provide regular status updates to senior executive stakeholders, and identify potential cross-sell opportunities within the current client base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Succinctly communicate project status and business metrics with clients and internal stakeholders via written, verbal, and/or in-person communications
- Directly manage/mentor 2-3 account managers and provide direct and indirect support on client management-related tasks (i.e., join select client calls, participate in client strategy sessions, assist with troubleshooting issues)
- Analyze key business performance metrics and prepare project updates across multiple accounts and account managers
- Provide overviews and demonstrations of Episource solutions to client stakeholders
- Serve as an escalation point for client issues and/or concerns, interact directly with clients to discuss potential solutions, and provide guidance to account managers about how to deliver on client commitments as needed
- Work collaboratively with internal departments and external vendors to coordinate project delivery and provide clients with a superior client services experience
- Lead client strategy sessions and project kick off meetings, as well as develop action plans to meet business goals
- Manage high volume of client communication and manage the timely resolution of all outstanding client issues
- Proactively identify and manage opportunities to expand the scope of Episource solutions used by client organizations
- Excellent problem solving, strategic planning, multi-tasking, and coordination skills
- Able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, client-driven, and fun work environment
- A four year college degree with 8 to 10 years of account management experience
- Experience working with large enterprise clients
- Previous health care experience highly preferred
- Previous managerial experience (direct or indirect) highly preferred
- Excellent customer service, sales, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills, highly organized, self-motivated, and able to work under strict timelines with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients
- Strong analytical skills to prepare and review reports and understand trends
- Robust knowledge of computer-based systems such as Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce highly preferred
- Possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess initiative, tact, poise, neat personal appearance – physical condition commensurate with the requirements of the position
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision. Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching, requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
EEO POLICY STATEMENT:
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Episource, LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Episource, LLC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.