Job Title: Office Systems Coordinanator
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Division: HRA Operations
Reports to: Director, Tampa Operations
The role of the Office Systems Coordinator is primarily accountable for supporting the Tampa facility & HRA operations while contributing to other projects & departments as needed. This position is responsible for handling the day to day administrative tasks and have a complete understanding of the Tampa Operations including mailings, vendor and facility visitors, data entry, payroll data entry, supply order processing, scheduling maintenance requests, and handling inventory management tasks. The Office Systems Coordinator must demonstrate effective communication, maintain effective working relationships with others, ability to handle multiple projects/changing priorities, work under pressure and meet frequent deadlines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to draft/edit concise and professional correspondence (Word documents; emails; PowerPoint presentations etc.)
- Ability to mail-merge letters
- Responsible for date stamping and timely distribution of incoming facility mail
- Manages phone calls professionally, courteously, and promptly
- Ability to multitask, and work at a fast pace environment
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Assist department leadership by performing administrative procedures to generate efficiency of process and results
- Troubleshooting for missing deliveries, supplies etc. and execute best practices for sending out shipments and arranging pickups
- Review current day’s expected arrivals and check all orders to ensure that they are delivered as expected or escalate delays
- Communicates clearly and listens effectively; keeps others informed; deals effectively with conflict
- Monitors supplies and maintains advanced ordering to ensure a constant supply of forms, documents, materials and supplies are kept on hand
- Enforce and ensure adherence to administrative processes, practices and operations so that a consistent standard of support is delivered across the facility
- Ensure direct manager has accurate knowledge of progress, risks, and barriers proactively
- Ensure efficient visitor/vendor registration & check out and general reception duties
- Equipment supply ordering and registration based on resources available such as provider tracker, recruitment tracking etc.
- Create any member/PCP mailings or draft customized calling scripts that are necessary to support HRA efforts for review and approval
- Ability to maintain accurate and up to date records for HRA which include but are not limited to: NP Onboarding, Call Center Onboarding, Incentive reporting, Payroll data entry, credentialing updates, etc.
- Track and ad hoc reporting for all shipments sent and returns received as well as inventory/supply order verifications.
- Prepares reports of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items
- Help to maintain and update departmental policies, organization charts and employee directory to ensure materials are up-to-date
- Preparation of visit checklist and packets for HRA visits (including preparing provider bags, surveys, leave behind letters etc.)
- Reviews invoices for completeness/accuracy of charges and submit payable vouchers for manager’s approval
- Greet all visitors/vendors and phone calls in a friendly manner
- Organizes and prepares correspondence relating to the facility
- Petty Cash Reconciliation
- Plan and maintain work facilities
- Coordinate delivery appointments and receiving packages/shipments.
- Maintain office supplies and replenishment.
- Execute best practices for sending out business shipments.
- Assist with needed mailing/print requests for business units.
- Account for and reconcile outgoing mail and verify readiness for mailing.
- Compiles and keeps records of quantity, type, and value of material, property, equipment, merchandise, or supplies.
- Assist the Operations Director with the completion of documents, correspondence and special projects as needed
- Keeps supervisor informed of concerns or issues regarding medical record security, scanning quality, or any other issues that may inhibit Episource’s ability to deliver service expectations
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with all internal and external employees.
- May operate various office machines
Qualifications / Requirements:
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s Degree – PREFERRED
- Familiarity with general accounting principles
- Six months of experience working with personal computers, emphasis working with mailroom equipment, file movement, MS Office programs, and communicating via e-mail
- Knowledge of HIPAA Compliance rules and regulations a plus
- Professionalism in appearance, communications and demeanor
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- A high level of organizational, attention to detail and interpersonal skill is required
- Ability to utilize problem-solving techniques
- Fluency in English with professional grammar in verbal/written communications.
- Reliable transportation and ability to report to work on time every day
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting productivity standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen, speak and view (close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus) as required
- Read printed material on paper and similar medium, on a PC or similar electronic devices.
EEO POLICY STATEMENT:
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Episource, LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Episource, LLC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.