Job Title: Provider Team Champion – Ohio
Exempt Status: Exempt
Division: Clinical Services
Reports to: Director, Clinical Operations
Episource, with over 3,000 employees worldwide, is a leading provider of risk adjustment services and solutions for health plans. Our services help Medicare Advantage, Commercial/Exchange, and Medicaid managed care plans improve and support accurate reimbursement in a post-Affordable Care Act market. In addition to our Prospective in-home health assessments performed by the team of Episource Providers our services include retrospective chart reviews, medical record retrieval, HEDIS/ACO quality reporting, and data analytics, allowing payers and providers to dramatically reduce costs and improve quality of care.
The Provider Team Champion – Ohio is a regional position to support providers through their day-to-day concerns and questions, providing local support and improving provider engagement and job satisfaction. The team champion works in collaboration with the Supervisor, Provider Trainer and/or the east coast Manager of Clinical Services through escalation of concerns to improve provider performance and quality.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide mentorship and coaching to providers in Ohio
- Serve as the first-line of contact for all providers in Ohio for day-to-day questions and concerns and escalates these concerns to the east coast Manager of Clinical Services as necessary.
- Shadow 1-2 visit(s) for new providers in region during their first 2 weeks of field work
- Schedule & facilitate non-mandatory, monthly social meetings for all providers in the local region
- May be assigned other duties at the discretion of the east/west coast Manager of Clinical Services
- Must maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) degree, Master’s degree in Nursing (MSN), or higher (DNP or PHD in Nursing)
- Physician’s Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree for Physician Assistants from a NCCPA program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) or its predecessors.
- PA License obtained after taking the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination (PANCE)
- 3 or more years of experience in patient care or clinical work
- Minimum of 6 months experience and/or 40 total completed HRA visits as an Episource Provider
- 1 or more years’ experience providing home health care visits.
- 1 or more years’ experience performing physical examinations, performing diagnostic tests and screenings, and developing treatment plans.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Ability to educate others on system applications and functions
- Ability to multi-task / work independently and be self-motivated to meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft office
- Proficient in the use of an Apple iPad
- Strong professional level of knowledge including clinical assessment skills in the adult population and chronic disease management
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds with assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work will be done primarily from home office and in the field with providers. Will require occasional work in Episource’s CA or FL office
- Travel will be required
- Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work
Training / Certification Requirements:
- Current Licensure free of disciplinary actions
- AANP or AANC Certification
- CRNP License
- PA License
- NCCPA Certification
- Approved Specialties: FNP, ACNP, ANP, AGNP (not all-inclusive)
- Company compliance program modules
- Company safety regulations
EEO POLICY STATEMENT:
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Episource, LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Episource, LLC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.