Job Title: Quality Assurance
Exempt Status: Exempt
Episource Quality Assurance Supervisor will support in overseeing the call center Quality Assurance and Training Division. The QA Supervisor will implement effective methodology for quality initiatives, optimize evaluation standards, oversee quality calibration activities, maintain quality document control standards, and work closely with managers. They will take the lead and be hands on in the design, development, and implementation of QA and training programs across all lines of business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Oversee multidisciplinary quality tasks to ensure quality expectations are being met across all lines of business
- Supervise daily QA productivity of national and international QA’s to ensure prompt and effective QA metrics
- Maintain performance records that measure daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly achievements and opportunities
- Demonstrate ownership of overall team results; recommends and lead initiatives to improve team performance
- Examine and analyze team findings against measured service operational goals
- Identify and escalate new issues or trends for call center operations and develops the necessary action plans to manage those challenges
- Make recommendations to management regarding the development of policies and procedures
- Provide program and agent performance reporting and statistical analysis
- Develop action plans to drive improvement and report statistical analysis demonstrating its effectiveness
- Outline new call quality monitoring scorecards and standards
- Analyze training needs and develop curriculums that address training gaps
- Support in the delivery of course content and report results
- Support in the creation and implementation of ongoing training initiatives for all call center divisions
- Guide and develop quality and training agents
- Support operations management in day to day operations to ensure key performance metrics are met
- Travel to different national and international operating sites
- May be assigned other duties.
- Must maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Professional telephone manner, with ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
Qualifications / Requirements:
- BA/BS degree required
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a previous call center Quality Assurance and Training environment
- Proficient computer application skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a team-based environment and the ability to motivate and empower employees
- Experience in remote management of staff across multiple locations
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems through root cause analysis, management by fact and collaboration across a wide population
- Ability to make swift and sound decisions that demonstrate both strategic and tactical analytical and leadership skills
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting productivity standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen, speak and see (close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus) as required to:
- Read printed material on paper and similar mediums, on a PC or similar electronic devices.
EEO POLICY STATEMENT:
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Episource, LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Episource, LLC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.