Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Exempt Status: Exempt
Division: Product Development
Reports to: Sr Director, Software Engineering
About the role:
We are on a mission to make healthcare data accessible. The more accessible the data, the smarter the decisions can be made on it. This role will be working to build software services to integrate with Episource internal and external partner systems to provide a holistic view of data across many different sources.
The new products are still in very early stages, so come seize this rare opportunity and apply your expertise in a brand new arena. This is the opportunity to:
- Lead a small team of collaborative and brilliant engineers
- Architect and implement robust and reliable microservices on a modern stack
- Contribute to our workflow tools that are essential for our business process management
- Integrate with other systems and services across the Episource organization
- Write high-quality code that is readable, testable, and extensible
- Research and pioneer the adoption of new technologies for our team.
What you’ll do:
- Build flexible but resilient data pipelines and connections to a variety of healthcare sources
- You’ll build small, robust backend API services in Go and Node.js that must be performant under load, scalable, and deliver large sets of data
- You’ll frequently work with other Product Engineering and Platform Service teams to incorporate their components, services and tools into your product; as well as, share components, services, and best practices in return
- Every day offers a variety of work, an opportunity to contribute new ideas, and the ability to share your knowledge within and outside of the Episource organization
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Episource, LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Episource, LLC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.