Job Title: Software Engineer Intern
Exempt Status: Exempt
Reports to: Sr. Director, Software Engineering
Episource is looking for software engineer interns who are passionate about problem solving and efficiency. Interns will work with high-volume healthcare data alongside our Engineering Team to build out analytic tools.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Use modern web technologies such as React, Serverless, and Docker to build out our SAAS product offerings.
- Engage in projects that will optimize application and developer workflows.
- Requires an individual to maintain the ability to work in an environment with PHI / PII data.
- May be assigned other duties.
- Must maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Participate in code review, Scrum, and software development best practices.
- Pair program with our engineers to code and debug software applications.
Things you’ll Love
- An awesome engineering team that is rapidly growing.
- Culture focused on growing, learning, and working together to solve complex challenges and have fun along the way.
- Our office is a modern work space where we openly interact and collaborate.
- Lunch is catered once a week, and our kitchen comes fully stocked with snacks for everyone to enjoy
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time, degree-seeking program and in the process of obtaining a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Passion for learning and problem solving.
- Familiarity with web technologies and/or computer science principles.
- Curiosity to explore and iterate to try and reach an optimal solution.
- Excitement to work with and learn from other engineers.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting productivity standards.
- The internship is an onsite role and participants must be present in the office.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
EEO POLICY STATEMENT:
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Episource, LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Episource, LLC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.