Talent Acquisition Associate
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Associate
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
FSLA Status: Full-time
Division: Chart Recovery
Reports to: Director, Chart Recovery and/or Human Resources
Location: Gardena, CA or Tampa, FL
Episource, with over 3,000 employees worldwide, is a leading provider of risk adjustment services and solutions for health plans. Our services help Medicare Advantage, Commercial/Exchange, and Medicaid managed care plans improve and support accurate reimbursement in a post-Affordable Care Act market. Our services include retrospective chart reviews, medical record retrieval, HEDIS/ACO quality reporting, and data analytics, allowing payers and providers to dramatically reduce costs and improve quality of care.
Sourcing & Recruiting
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives, meeting with department supervisors to discuss needs.
- Builds an excellent sourcing pool by researching and identifying community services, colleges, staffing agencies, social media, and career fair organizations to assist with hiring our contingent workforce.
- Attracts applicants by placing job postings, attending events, and other recruitment sources.
- Arranges and conducts interviews; determines qualifications, analyze responses, compares qualifications to the job requirements.
- Ability to hire 20-60 temporary employees across all US Markets simultaneously
- An excellent brand ambassador. One who can improves organization attractiveness by recommending new practices, monitoring current interview process, and on-boarding to improve candidate experience.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding acceptable interview and hiring practices for a contingent labor workforce which may include temporary, seasonal, contractors, and temp to hire.
- Continuous improvement with regards to job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining professional networks, and participating in professional organizations/events.
- Supports other departments such as Human Resources and IT by submitting required documentation timely such as on-boarding forms, invoices for hiring events, and equipment set-up requests.
- Manages hiring steps with the staffing agency; from on-boarding to first day of work.
- Monitor recruitment workload to make sure work is done correctly and timely.
- Provide guidance, instruction, training and direction to all hiring department’s needs.
- Travel to various locations. Some out of town travel required.
Documentation & Reporting
- Maintain recruiting metrics by documenting daily processes to determine continuous process improvement. Metrics include open positions vs. positions filled ratio, sourcing effectiveness; cost per hire, time to fill, retention rates and percentages, and quality of hire.
- Responsible for routine checks on recent hires (30, 60, 90 days) on one’s overall performance including but not limited to productivity, required deliverables, and attendance.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good recruiting and interviewing skills
- Basic understanding of employment law
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and ability to handle large volumes of hires at peak season
- Some travel to various locations may be required. At peak season travel and field support in other areas can is expected and can last up to two weeks at one time.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service experience, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
- General IT skills and knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong aptitude for learning new skills
- Strong medical and clinical terminology
- Strong understanding of HIPAA and PHI. Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- BS/BA required; or a minimum of 3 years’ in healthcare
- Minimum of 1 year equivalent job related experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and lift. The employee must lift, carry and/or move recruitment supplies to various locations, weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires prolonged sitting, some standing, some bending, stooping and stretching, requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
EEO POLICY STATEMENT:
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Episource, LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Episource, LLC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.