May 21, 2018
RISE – Risk Adjustment Forum for MA, Medicaid, and Commercial Plans
Fairmont Grand Del Mar | San Diego, CA
May 21-22, 2018
The RISE Risk Adjustment Forum is just around the corner and we’re looking forward to seeing you there!
Visit our booth to see the suite of products and services we offer for Risk Adjustment, and Quality for Medicare, Commercial/HIX and Medicaid such as:
- Chart Retrieval & Coding: Our data cleansing and enrichment results in retrieval rates of 85% or higher. We are the only vendor here to offer 97.5% coding accuracy.
- Health Assessments: Because HRAs were inefficient, we reinvented them. Come talk to us to discover the new HRA.
- epiEncounter: Gain easy access to a top down look at monthly revenues from CMS, real-time valuations of the lifts to occur in the upcoming sweep periods, and side by side comparison of RAPS/EDS blend.
- epiAnalyst HEDIS: Access all of your member gaps in one place. Our application gives you a single snapshot of your member including all HCC and HEDIS gaps.
Join our Session:
“How to Ensure In-Home Health Assessments are Compliant and Effective”
May 22nd from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
In this session, you will learn:
• How to better leverage in-home health assessments
• How you should be coding in-home assessments and visits
• How to measure success of your programs