November 12, 2019
Risk Adjustment Forum 2019
November 12 – 14, 2019
The 14th annual Risk Adjustment Forum offers risk adjustment leadership an opportunity to review the performance of their programs in 2019. We understand the end of the year is possibly the busiest time, but it’s also when you should be planning for next year. By learning about up-and-coming technologies and sharing best practices, you can reposition the challenges you’ve faced in 2019 into valuable wisdom moving forward.
Attend our session on Thursday
Case Study: Optimizing the Use of Vendors
Thursday, November 14, 2019
11:10 AM – 12:00PM
By Vice President of Client Services, Andrew Perlstein & Carrie Ashbrock from Paramount Healthcare
Episource’s Andrew Perstein will be presenting alongside Carrie Ashbrock from Paramount Healthcare to demonstrate the components of a successful vendor/healthplan relationship. Topics covered will include how to:
- Use reporting to improve vendor oversight, including validating data through MMRs or CMS reports
- Evaluate the true costs and benefits involved in building or buying solutions
- Find out how strong technology and vendor relationships can lead to improvements in quality and better risk scores
About Andrew Perlstein, Vice President of Client Services
Andrew is responsible for Episource’s Client Services division and ensures that client organizations derive maximum value from their Episource partnerships. He has over 15 years of client relations experience in the health care industry and has held a variety of leadership roles with McKesson Corporation, RelayHealth (a division of Change Healthcare), and The Advisory Board Company. Andrew earned his Bachelors degree in political science and Spanish from Duke University.
Stop by our booth
Be sure to stop by booth #12 to demo our best-in-class submissions and analytics platforms or hear about any of our risk adjustment products and services, including:
- Medical Record Retrieval and Coding
- In-home Health Assessments
- Duals Enrollment
- Encounter submissions and financial projections
- Analytics, data management, and workflow solutions
- RAF Opportunity Consulting
Episource’s team wants to hear what you as a stakeholder need to improve performance. We’re confident our solutions can do more than increase RAF. We believe they can improve provider relations, engage more members, and point your entire department in the right direction.