November 17, 2017
Session: Avoiding and Reconciling Errors in the Transition from RAPS to EDS
Meet us at the Risk Adjustment Forum for a relevant session on how to better reconcile errors for a successful Encounter submission
CMS just extended the submission deadline for EDPS Data DOS 2015. Join our SVP of Payer Solutions, Tim Spaeth, on this relevant session and learn:
· Sorting fact from fiction in the transition from RAPS to EDS
· What are the most common errors health plans are encountering?
· How do you dig through your operational data to diagnose the cause?
· Front-end tips and solutions to help avoid these errors
· Practical steps to evaluate and oversee vendors brought on to resolve EDS errors
Date & Time:
November 17th from 12:30pm -1:15pm
Sign up for our blog and get the session in your email!