You are now accessing Episource online information.
We think it is important for you to know how we handle information we communicate via the Internet. This statement outlines our practices and our sensitivity to your right to privacy. We reserve the right to revoke access at any time for any reason.
Response to Electronic Communication
Episource will make its best effort to provide a timely response to electronic inquiries. Accordingly, emergency situations requiring immediate attention should not be submitted electronically.
Furthermore, with respect to any electronic communications which you send, we are only able to respond to such communications based on the information you provide. If there is insufficient information provided, we will be unable to provide accurate and reliable services.
Notification messages regarding information that Episource manages may be sent to your e-mail address. Only an authorized person with access to this e-mail account should view this notification. Please take this into account when reviewing e-mail messages or sending them.
Security and Confidentiality
We afford the same degree of confidentiality to medical and proprietary information stored on Episource systems as is given to medical information stored by Episource systems in any other medium. Episource is committed to protecting the confidentiality of this information. We limit Episource employees’ access and ability to enter or view information based upon their role in our organization. Firewalls, passwords, encryption, and audit trails are further used to safeguard all information. We shall identify the records accessed and note the time and date of access each time an employee accesses Episource systems. We have taken steps to make all information received from and to employees are as secure as possible against unauthorized access and use.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Episource. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by Episource.com. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Electronic Health Information
Pursuant to the the ONC Cures Act final rule on Information Blocking published on 5/1/2020; effective 4/5/2021, Episource will be responding to queries for electronic health information (EHI) for in-home assessments and telehealth visits.
Queries may be for treatment, operations or payment purposes as defined by The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) privacy rule.
Information blocking is anything that interferes with, prevents, or materially discourages access, exchange, or use of electronic health information (EHI). The goal of the ONC’s final rule is to improve patient and health care provider access to EHI, adopt standards for EHI exchange, advance interoperability, and reduce burden and costs.
Episource employs privacy and security standards related to the protection of information exchanged. We have established rigorous safeguards and controls in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Episource is the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Episource will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from Episource at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Portal License Agreement
- Medical Services Entity hereby grants Corporation a non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-assignable, limited license to use the Portal solely for the purpose of accessing the MSE Information. Corporation shall grant the rights to individuals who may access the Portal (“Users”). Users can be employees, subcontractors, or other related individuals who agree to be bound by these provisions.
- Medical Services Entity will assign a unique identification name to each User (the “UserID”) for access to and use of the Portal. Medical Services Entity will be responsible for assigning, disabling and otherwise administering access codes for the Portal.
- Corporation is solely responsible for the security of the UserIDs and for all access to or use of the Portal through UserIDs assigned to its Users.
- Corporation shall immediately notify Medical Services Entity should any User terminate their relationship with Corporation, without regard to the cause of termination. Promptly after receipt of such notice, Medical Services Entity shall disable the applicable UserID.
- Corporation shall notify Medical Services Entity immediately upon it becoming aware of any unauthorized disclosure, access or use of a UserID, or any other breach of security or misuse of the Portal through a UserID assigned to its Users. Promptly after receipt of such notice, Medical Services Entity shall disable the applicable UserID.
Reporting Security Concerns
Episource takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.